People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
please just watch this
"It’s one second." I said
"It can’t possible be that great."
I was wrong.
john cage’s 4’33” is fucking silence
someone put a copyright on the absence of sound
and then disabled the audio of a video
of the absence of sound
what a time to be alive
Today, I bought this book (for my sister, lets clarify that now ‘cause the only way I’m going anywhere near sperm is if I fall into a vat of it):
OF THE BRILLIANT:
STUFF IT HAS IN IT:
|—||Ramsay Bolton [to Theon Greyjoy], A Dance With Dragons (via incorrectgotquotes)|